WebHack#18 Aiming at Reliable & Performant Web
Organizing : WebHack
Free admission + Self-paid dinner
Paipo is a Frontend Engineer from Mercari, who mainly works on re-architecture project of item transaction page.
Outline (20 mins)
- How browser works?
- The concept of Performance Budget
- Example: How to integrate with real project?
Session 2: Elm - A delightful language for reliable webapps by Luca Mugnaini
Functional Programming (5 mins)
- What is FP
- Benefits of FP
Introduction to Elm (25 mins)
- Issues with traditional front-end
- Brief history
- General Concept
- The Elm Architecture (TEA)
Examples / Live coding (10 mins)
- Ellie https://ellie-app.com/
- Installing Elm
- Rubik cube https://unsoundscapes.itch.io/cubik
- Elm in Rakuten:
- Style framework
|19:40-20:20||Elm - A delightful language for reliable webapps|
|20:25-20:30||Networking with Attendees|
|20:30-21:30||Happy dinner with the speakers!|
- Rakuten Crimson House : 4 minutes walk from Futako Tamagawa Station
- Sofa area at 2F (main entrance floor) of Rakuten Crimson House
- Mr. Neo (mobile: 08088974176, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tech Meetup WebHack would like to express the special thanks of gratitude to Rakuten who provides the wonderful venue.